All prices are calculated in EUR and include worldwide free standard shipping and tracked service.
You will receive your order anywhere from 14-20 business days from the date that it is shipped out (if you choose free shipping), not necessarily from the date that it is placed. After your payment is authorized and verified, it can still take up to two days to process your order. This is just an estimate, though, and doesn’t include weekends or holidays. Orders are processed within 1-2 business days after your purchase is made (excluding weekends). Please allow 24-48 hours for your tracking details to update.
All customs, taxes, import duties, brokerage fees, or any additional charges by your local government are the responsibility of the recipient. There is a slight chance that you will not get charged VAT or duties, however if you do get charged, we cannot be responsible for these fees in any way, as we do not receive any of this money. The funds go exclusively to your own government. The last thing we would want is for our customers to be charged extra, as this would be detrimental to our sales. Since duties and taxes vary by country and by what was ordered, we are not able to supply an estimated cost. Please contact your customs office for more information.
Shipping fees and taxes will not be refunded for packages that are refused due to VAT/duties
Price & Payment
- The Products on the website of VANMOKUM B.V. are offered with Product specifications and the price of the Product in Euros including VAT. Dispatch costs are displayed prior to, or during the conclusion of the agreement.
- All payments must be made in advance. Either by the means provided on the Website or via a prior transfer on the bank account of VANMOKUM B.V..
- Any inaccuracies in the invoicing must be reported directly to VANMOKUM B.V. by the Customer, after which VANMOKUM B.V. will correct the amount.
- Inaccuracies in the invoicing do not release the Customer from any payment obligations or other obligations laid down in these terms and conditions.
- In case of failure on the part of the Customer to fulfill payment in time, apart from the amount outstanding, increased by the statutory (commercial) interest, he will be obliged to also pay the full compensation for extra-judicial and judicial costs of collection, including the fees for lawyers, enforcement agents and debt-collection agencies.
- VANMOKUM B.V. reserves the right to modify its prices at any time but the products will be invoiced on the basis of the price in force at the time of placing the orders, subject to their availability.